Portfolio Management module brings the entire workflow of investee companies data tracking - cashflow, financials & KPIs - online on a single platform and enables quick performance analysis.
PE Front Office Portfolio Management module offers capabilities to gather, monitor, manage and report data on portfolio companies performance. It tracks cashflow transactions (supports Equity, Debt and Bond transactions), captures valuations and calculates IRR & MoC (Multiple of Capital) in real-time. It streamlines data collection, portfolio company financials & KPIs, and enables quick analysis of the performance of the portfolio companies.
Portfolio Management solution offered by PE Front Office does not mandate the installation of fund administration and accounting modules. We enable integration with third party administrators for fund/portfolio cash flow.
- Option to manage both Equity and Debt investments
- Generate and manage amortization schedule and track payments as per payment schedule
- Capture complete capitalization structure (i.e. actual investment cash flow in both INV and FUND CCY)
- Capture Valuations at instrument level
- Track Investee company performance - Current & Expected IRR and MoC projections
- Track other stakeholders and co-investors investments
- Track investee company Financial Information and KPIs for IC Plan, Budget and Actuals
- Flexibility to capture data in different Currency & Units and define periodicity (quarter, half yearly, annual) for each data set (i.e. IC Plan, Budget and Actuals)
- Set different financial year-end for respective Portfolio Companies
- Capture Notes & Comments - Investment Thesis, Quarterly Performance Review, Compliance, ESG, etc.
- Link contacts (including executive team, directors and board members), organization and deal team members
- Log all the meetings, activities and tasks linked to the respective portfolio company
- Attach all the related emails using Outlook plugin
- Link or upload all associated documents
Reports & Analytics
- Portfolio Diversification Analysis
- Portfolio Resourcing Report
- Portfolio Cashflow Analysis
- Portfolio Valuation Movement Analysis
- Portfolio Monthly & Quarterly Financials Report
- Portfolio Company Quarterly Report