PE Front Office Fund Management module offers a simple interface to track funds during the entire lifecycle. It captures and provides view of investments, cashflow, potential investments, and performance calculations like IRR & MoC.
Fund Management module provides a consolidated view of all deals, portfolio companies and investors for the respective fund. Automatic tracking of fund performance – Gross and Net IRR & MoC projections.
- Track fund raising and investors commitment status
- Track Fund specific portfolio companies cash flow - actual/realized, expected and valuations (option to import directly from fund accounting G/L)
- Track fund expenses (option to import directly from fund accounting G/L)
- Option to track fund performance history on monthly & quarterly basis
- Track investor level drawdown and distribution summary along with net IRR projections
- Ability to attach documents and manage calendar meetings, activities and tasks linked to the Fund
Reports & Analytics
- Fund Allocation Analysis
- Fund Cashflow Report Analysis
- Fund Valuation Summary Report